In our continuing commitment to the pump industry, Hydro has designed and built a state-of-the-art test lab dedicated to the needs and requirements of the pump aftermarket. The test lab, strategically located at Hydro’s Service Centre in Chicago, services pump users throughout North America.
Key Features Include:
- Certified Hydraulic Institute (HI) test lab in compliance with HI testing standards, e.g. 14.6 and 40.6
- API 610 testing standards on applicable pumps, including variable speed testing
- Capable of testing horizontal, vertical, and submersible pumps
- Flow capacities up to 42,000 gpm
- Horsepower capacity of 5000 HP
- Multiple Variable Frequency Drives, including Siemens 5000 HP 2300-4160 V drive
- State-of-the-art data collection systems for hydraulic performance, vibration, temperature, power, etc.