Hydro Middle East – DWS Series API 6A gate valves can be widely used in choke and kill manifolds, well testing manifolds, wellheads, tree assemblies, and other flow control equipment. Our valves are engineered to perform in heavily exposed hydrocarbon and abrasive environments through a wide range of temperatures.
Download our product flyer here.
|Certification||API 6A & API 16C Latest Edition|
|Size||2-1/16” to 7-1/16”|
|Actuators||Hydraulic & Pneumatic|
|Pressure Rating||2,000 PSI To 15,000 PSI|
General Service AA, BB, CC &
Sour Service DD, EE, FF, HH
|Temperature Class||K through X (-75oF to +350oF)|
|PSL||1, 2, 3, 3G (Gas testing) and 4|
|Connection Type||Flanged, Studded & Threaded|
|Material Class||Body, Bonnet, End and Outlet Connectors||Valve Bore Sealing Mechanisms and Stems|
|AA||General service||Carbon or low-alloy steel, or stainless steel or CRA d||Carbon or low-alloy steel, or stainless steel or CRA d|
|BB||General service||Carbon or low-alloy steel, or stainless steel or CRA d||Stainless steel or CRA d|
|CC||General service||Stainless steel or CRA d||Stainless steel or CRA d|
|DD||Sour service a||Carbon or low-alloy steel or CRA b,d||Carbon or low-alloy steel or stainless steel or CRA b,d|
|EE||Sour service a||Carbon or low-alloy steel or CRA b,d||Stainless steel or CRA b,d|
|FF||Sour service a||Stainless steel or CRA b,d||Stainless steel or CRA b,d|
|HH||Sour service a||CRA b,c,d||CRA b,c,d|
a As defined by NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
b In accordance with NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 and 22.214.171.124
c CRA required on retained fluid-wetted surfaces only; CRA cladding of low-alloy or SST
d CRA as defined in 3.1.22 (Addendum 1); NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156 definition of CRA does not apply
Design Features and Benefits:
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with API 6A latest edition
- Metal-to-metal sealing between seat and gate
- Bi-directional sealing design for versatility and increased service life
- Upstream sealing design with non-elastomeric, spring-loaded and pressure-energised seals; restricts debris from entering the bonnet cavities and continuously maintains contact between the gate and seat during downstream sealing function to eliminate body cavity clearance
- Back seating allows the stem packing to be replaced while the valve is under pressure
- Valve trims suitable for extremely corrosive, high temperature, H2S and CO2 environments
- Low-operating torque with well-lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Spring-energised stem packing eliminates the requirement of plastic injection
- Shear pin protects the stem from over-torqueing
- Suitable for exploration, testing, stimulation and flow-back services.
With our well-equipped infrastructure and strategically located service centres in the region, we perform field service – with or without replacement of internals – and perform all tests as required by API 6AR and customer specifications. We can also mobilise valve workshop services remotely.
We are structured to support your emergency needs for aftermarket service as well as with sustainable services such as life extension programmes, upgrades, asset optimisation, inventory optimisation, inventory standardisation and rationalisation of inventory to bring down your operational costs.